Sunday, July 28, 2013

Updates

Its been rather hectic the past month.  Adopted 2 pups that were rescued from Texas Kill shelters( I will post more about them)  They were in the newpaper Front Page in Independence Kansas!  Canada bound Canines.  Looking forward to seeing the articles and will post once I get the article. The people that have come in to our lives I am feeling truly blessed in knowing them and meeting them.  
My posts have been very far between just contening with the day to days, and working on getting these two pups home.  I swear I am never bored always doing something.  We had a photoshoot with Country Artist Kory Wlos of Alberta, Canada. Phenomenal man, and family... We had a terrific day with the Alice and the Mad Hatter, the White Queen and little Cheshire Cat.  I'll post those images as well.  I swear I should hire someone to upkeep  my blog.  Nevertheless I will backup and posting in no time.  :D
Meow for now




No comments:

Post a Comment